Skema 8 is the complete Castellini treatment centre. Equipped with a selection of fully integrated specialist instruments and exclusive technologies.
The unit offers on one hand the freedom and flexibility of an all-inclusive concept whilst on the other hand the solid assurance of Castellini design. Whatever the specialisation, from conservative dentistry to oral surgery, dental surgeons can turn to Skema 8 for immediate answers: a brushless micromotor capable of extensive torque values, the LAEC system which offers maximum efficiency and clinical safety in endodontic treatments, Autosteril for total hygiene and the latest Castellini surgical ultrasound handpiece. In terms of comfort and ergonomics, the hydraulic patient chair is an unrivalled example of design excellence, ensuring far more than simply synchronised movements. In all clinical situations, Skema 8 represents the peak of quality, working comfort and advanced performance – a thoroughbred.
In touch with your vision
You asked us to retain tried and tested features – such as the unique ergonomic suspended chair concept. It became our vision to develop our best treatment concept in this dental chair – to make the daily routine easier.
KaVo dental chair ESTETICA E70/E80 Vision – experience your vision.
Highlights at a glance
- The dentist element. Touchingly simple.
1. Intuitive operating concept for quick and direct access to all important functions for time-saving and smooth treatment processes
- Patient communication. Ready to get started.
2. KaVo DIAGNOcam – light years ahead of caries (Product not shown in image)
3. High-resolution screens: KaVo Screen HD in 22“ and KaVo Screen One in 19“
- CONEXIO. Less searching. More finding.
4. CONEXIO, the data interface of your practice, offers you access to relevant patient data on the treatment unit at any time and supports you with functions such as image comparison mode and the marking/contrasting function.
- Hygiene. Automated. Integrated.
5. Hygiene centre with integrated, removable adapters for instrument and suction hoses for time-saving, automatic cleaning and disinfection
- RELAXline soft cushion
6. Comfortable memory foam with soft, leather-like surface material and a hand-crafted, stitched design to combine an exclusive look with a comfortable feel (Product not shown in image)
- Suspended chair. Tried and tested.
7. Easily adjustable armrests
8. Permitted patient weight up to 180 kg
- Integrated endodontic and surgical functions
9. Endodontic functions with three different modes for file control and an expandable file database with almost 200 preset files
10. New surgical function with special small and convenient light surgical motor and integrated saline solution pump
- The dentist element. Touchingly simple.
Skema 6 allows dentists to address any clinical need, even specialist disciplines, knowing that they can rely on cutting-edge technologies and exceptional ease of use. Designed for the most versatile and demanding dentists, Skema 6 features a wide range of configurations that provide maximum operating comfort.
With Skema 6, Castellini improves ergonomics and pays the utmost attention to the medical staff operating around the dental unit. Every element is engineered to combine a slender design with a compact working unit. This results in a larger working area in the dental practice, improved functional performance of every element, a leaner workflow, and ergonomic solutions specifically designed for dental assistants.
The Skema 5 ergonomic concept is based on this analysis and aims to provide numerous practical solutions suited to all types of therapeutic requirements.
A highly flexible set-up and considerable scope for personalisation allow staff to operate freely, thus encouraging efficiency and reducing risk factors linked to physical stress.
Latest-generation micromotors, ultrasound handpieces, turbines and contra-angles, 6 different models of foot control and a vast accessory range make the Skema 5 the perfect surgery tool, providing dentists with support throughout the working day.
With its ergonomic-functional treatment unit Spaceline EMCIA, the company Morita provides you with more freedom of movement when treating your patients. The user-oriented concept promotes a healthy physiological postureand supports your natural movement processes in each treatment situation.Spaceline EMCIA unites comfort and functionality – for an efficient and relaxed working environment.
Puma Eli Ambidextrous allows dentists to change the instrument set-up from right to left –and vice versa– quickly and easily, making it ideal for both right and left-handed users.
The changeover takes just a few minutes, is simple and requires no technical assistance, making the unit suitable for a wide range of operating styles. The result is a complete, multipurpose dental unit, designed to convert flexibility into maximum efficiency.
Comfort for patient and staff alike is a must, contributing to excellent outcomes, however serious or superficial the treatment. Patients who feel at ease will be more collaborative, providing benefits for the dental team too. That’s why the Puma ELI Ambidextrous has been designed to maximise patient comfort.
Thanks to compensated movements between backrest and seat, the patient chair accompanies the patient gently, minimising compression in the lumbar area. Fluid movement – especially during starts and stops – is always reassuring and creates a sensation of well-being during treatment.
Available as an optional feature, the padded upholstery adapts to patients of any build, ensuring proper anatomical support and maximum comfort at all times.
Castellini has always recognised the significance of the assistant’s role. That’s why we provide a variety of solutions to meet every possible preference. The module arm may be of the single or height-adjustable and double-articulated type to place it nearer the patient. Connected to the unit body, the module performs the same movement both leftward and rightward.
The assistant can manage a wide range of functions via the on- module control panel. This lets dentists focus their attention on actual treatment.
To make the dentist’s work easier and treatment more efficient, it’s important to be able to control instruments and integrated systems via a simple, user-friendly console. Dentists can monitor and set operating parameters via the touchscreen with alphanumeric keyboard and X-ray viewer or with an optional advanced-function LCD Touchscreen.
KaVo ESTETICA E30 dental chairs perform “Made in Germany”
Are you looking for an easy-to-use dental chair that offers you quality, reliability and efficiency? Here it is: KaVo ESTETICA E30 combines convenience and efficiency as part of your daily workload. Clever technology and integrated service functions ensure cost-efficient operation. We call it the essence of Dental Excellence at affordable entry-level pricing. You will simply think: I love it!
Dentist and assistant element
1. Proven KaVo technology and simple operating concept
2. Individually configurable to match your needs
3. Ambidextrous treatment unit (optional)
The patient chair
4. Streamlined chair design
5. Ergonomic soft upholstery form
6. Max. patient weight up to 180 kg
7. Lowest position of 350 mm, highest position of 830 mm
8. KaVo ERGOcam One, the easy-to-use intraoral camera (not shown in image)
9. High-resolution screen: KaVo Screen One 19″
10. CONEXIO combines patient management software, a 2D X-ray archive and intraoral live images in a unique operating philosophy.
The essential nature of Puma ELI R lets dentists perform their everyday work with calm and ease. Extremely manageable, compact and packed with ergonomic features to smooth the treatment process, Puma ELI R is also the right solution for those seeking intrinsic reliability and quality. Streamlined essentiality.
Fluid movements and outstanding ergonomics to meet the needs of dentists who work with hanging tubes. The CP model is compact and features a dentist’s module that can be positioned anywhere around the patient to make treatment easier whatever the clinical circumstances.
Maximum operating freedom in the surgery demands a flexible solution that lets dentists work comfortably in any situation. With the Cart or Single Cart model, the dentist is free to select the most comfortable position and enjoy the absolute practicality of an independent solution.
Designed for orthodontists, Puma ELI R ORTHO benefits from a design that meets the dentist’s specific needs during orthodontic treatment. The optional tray holder can reach the operating area with ease thanks to the mobility and extension of the arms. The assistant’s side is ready for 1 or 2 dynamic instruments, controlled via a convenient display.
Available as an optional, the exclusive pneumatic release orbital headrest pivots on three axes and allows for quick, precise assisted positioning. The button on the lower side of the headrest activates the movement.
Available as an optional, the extension-adjustable footrest allows for easy, thorough disinfection.
The comfort concept starts with the patient chair, which features a silent motor rated to lift patients weighing up to 190 kg. Sturdy yet slimline and with just the right compensation between backrest and seat movements, the patient chair accompanies the patient gently, minimising the compression effect in the lumbar area. With extremely fluid starts and stops, chair movements remain reassuring at all times.
Puma ELI R is equipped with a new instrument control panel with touchscreen display and integrated X-ray viewer. An alphanumeric display allows for smooth conservative dentistry function management, providing essential data and allowing operating parameters to be set directly. The “clean” button temporarily disables the touchscreen to allow sanitisation.
Dental Chair with comfort in its most beautiful form
You will find all the functions that you need on your KaVo dental chair. Direct keys without double allocation guide you intuitively to your goal – no time-consuming familiarisation and no tiresome searching for functions during treatment. In conjunction with the clearly designed screen and the KaVo colour scheme, this will guarantee a smooth workflow and will allow you to have more effective treatment time.
Always at your side
You are always able to position your dentist element where it is most convenient. You will have everything in easy reach and under control, whether sitting or standing, working alone or with a dental assistant. Table or swing-arm versions are available.
Whether you choose to have 5 or 6 instrument trays, have each one configured to meet your specific needs – or you can easily upgrade later from 5 to 6 trays.
Life is full of changes
Therefore, flexibility will be of ever increasing significance. If the focus of your treatments should shift over time, changes are easy to implement at any future date, such as retrofitting from five to six trays or Endo functions.
The patient chair
1. Modern chair design
2. Optimised comfort from the soft cushion shape, optional RELAXline soft upholstery
3. Higher max. patient weight up to 185 kg
4. Integrated Trendelenburg movement for patient comfort
5. Extended highest/lowest positions
6. KaVo DIAGNOcam (Product not shown in image) – light years ahead of caries
7. High-resolution screens: KaVo Screen HD, 19″ and 22″
CONEXIO system software
8. You can control your patient communication from the dentist element.
9. Installation preparation for KaVo ERGOcam One and KaVo DIAGNOcam (Product not shown in image)
10. Plug & Play for new device connections
11. Automatic data backup
12. Easy control via dentist element (limited) and KaVo foot switch (for KaVo ERGOcam One and KaVo DIAGNOcam)
Dental chair KaVo Primus 1058 Life. Rely on it.
The Primus 1058 Life was designed with a major focus on functional reliability and economic efficiency – for today and tomorrow. Demonstrate your ability to identify excellent value for your money and join thousands of dentists throughout the world who report that their Primus 1058 “runs and runs and keeps on running”.
The easy-to-operate dentist element: Sophisticated simplification
Whether you perform the treatment sitting down or standing up, the dentist element of your Primus 1058 Life supports you through its sophisticated ergonomics. Avoid stretching or twisting. Optimised access assures efficient processes.
Simple, designed perfectly for you
Configure your dentist element to perfectly match your requirements. You can configure five handpiece trays and still make modifications later on. This allows you flexibility for the future.
No diversions. Straight to the point
Enjoy saving time thanks to more direct buttons for automatic functions. Clarity is maintained with the keypad and the integrated display.