- Compact design and easy to access: the smallest imaging plate scanner on the market for your personal convenience.
- Images in seconds: you no longer need to move to another room to scan your images.
- Featuring an exclusive “Click & Scan” concept, the new PSPIX is totally intuitive: make your selection on the large touchscreen, drop in your imaging plate and let the PSPIX do the rest…
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/9/d299010813/htdocs/dental-equipment.co.uk/wp-content/themes/london/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 33
The first personal imaging plate scanner
DC Intra Oral X-ray. The Expert DC is compatible with PSP and film and available in three arm lengths of 55”, 65” and 75” for your flexibility and convenience.
Simply there when you need it
Zen-X is a premium quality digital sensor with multiple connection possibilities for use on x-pod, any PC with a USB port and certain dental units.
Easy, fast, mobile. Powerful USB connectivity makes the system extraordinarily convenient and mobile. No unwieldy power connections, thanks to low power requirements sourced directly from the USB port. The pocketsize control box can be taken from room to room and from desktop to laptop with ease.
Ergonomic design ensures maximum patient comfort. Smooth sensor edges and rounded corners adapt perfectly to the anatomical shape of the oral cavity, simplifying sensor positioning.
COMPLETE 3D DESIGN TOOL FROM THE CROWN DOWN
Cone Beam 3D scans acquired with your Gendex 3D imaging system provide rich clinical information to assist you in the treatment planning process. The feature-rich Invivo 5.3 software enhances the data and gives you full control to design crowns, abutments, and implants right from your Cone Beam 3D scan for fast, accurate treatment planning and predictable results.
STEP 1: IMPLANT SELECTION AND PLACEMENT
Implant selection and placement have never been this easy! With the ability to adjust and size the implant directly within the 3D rendering, Invivo 5.3 makes the entire implant selection and positioning process a breeze.
STEP 2: CROWN DESIGN
A brand-new restoration tool allows you to place virtual crowns and plan them within the 3D scan. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can design your restoration to meet the functional requirements of your treatment plan.
STEP 3: ABUTMENT DESIGN
Invivo gives you the ability to design the abutment and make final adjustments quickly and accurately. This will allow you to refine and verify the implant selection and placement in respect to the restoration.
The perfect solution for 2D and 3D imaging
The software is totally designed by NewTom engineers and, thanks to the various application modes specifically design for different fields of use, it fulfills all the requirements and needs of our clients. The images, which can be exported in DICOM 3.0 format at any time, can be imported and used in countless diagnostic and educational modes.
Designed for all surgical applications, Comfort features such as touchscreen, wireless foot control and data documentation come as standard
Affordable Alternative, PSP Scanner – An economical way to step into digital dentistry with reusable, long-lasting imaging plates. Replace the cost and inconvenience of the film processor.
With Hyperion X5 I can make an immediate diagnosis, keep patients informed, stay motivated and make the very most of my time.
Just right for you.
Compact and easy to use. Hyperion X5 can be installed on any wall suitable for an intraoral X-Ray. In our experience, this product represents the best solution for every dentist.
Hyperion X5 is the fruit of an innovative design capable of adapting to any practice, by ensuring real-time diagnosis. State-of-the-art technology, simplicity of use. This is the formula MyRay offers so as to combine image quality and speed, thereby lending value to your time and work.
- Easy imaging.
- Easy to use
- Real-time diagnostics
Portable, simple, fast: high definition and technological reliability, as part of a miniature revolution.
C-U2 HD becomes your new method of working, communicating, imagining.
Reality has never been so clear. High definition details and innovative design for maximum comfort. C-U2 HD: the perfection of a complete high definition examination.
Precise, sharp and clear, only C-U2 HD offers you clear and contrasted images under all circumstances. It shows/visualizes the aesthetic aspect of a smile or a single tooth with maximum high resolution. The best.
IMAGINE. Professional optical system and uniform field of view, -distortion-free. Thanks to the F/8 lens aperture and the innovative HD sensor, you get homogeneous lights and natural colours. Under all circumstances.
- HD sensor (16:9)
- 8 powerful LED’s with optical diffuser
- Optical group with 7 high purity • glass lenses, F/8
- 50x enlargement
- Direct Digital Technology (progressive Scan)
Outstanding Quality Digital Intra Oral Sensors- Advanced CMOS sensor technology coupled with a state of the art fibre optic plate enhances image quality to more than 20 visible line pairs per millimetre, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
- Diagnostics in the palm of your hand
- Instant high resolution X-ray images at your fingertips.
- No wires, no power supply, no extra software, no need for a PC. Just shoot, view and store as you wish.
- Ready for use in any surgery
- X-pod is a totally self-sufficient device. This means that whatever X-ray unit you have in your surgery, X-pod will work with it. Just as a portable sat-nav device works in any vehicle, X-pod instantly saves you time and money in the surgery.
- All-day-long battery power
- No need for power cords or adapters when carrying out everyday tasks. The lithium-polymer battery provides enough independent power for a full day of image acquisition, image display, image management and data sharing.